Where we have come from
• Prior to the new implementation of the tool, we were unable to accurately measure the production levels of each team member/vertical. Additionally, our overall production per day was not measured for sustainability, but by cases due by Regulation Z date.
Where we are now
• Currently with this new tool, we have implemented a consistent cross-skilling training schedule amongst vertical groups and complaints. Additionally, due to our seasonality fluctuations with our Work In, we have been able to determine which vertical group is more suitable for priority cross-skilling based on the data provided.
Where we want to be: "Our Destination"
• As defined by our Continuous Improvement Plan, we expect to have cross-skilling in place for all members amongst verticals by end of the month of December 2019.
• As a measurement of our plan, the tool will demonstrate how vital cross-skilling is for our department in particular. Demonstrating stability in production for each member, no matter the designated vertical.
• With cross-skilling between verticals, we expect an increase in our productivity level by 5% monthly.
The next step
• Actions required but not limited to; i.e., consistent cross-skilling utilizing the skill matrix provided via the tool, provide new hires with additional training, continuous refreshers for data integrity.